Tweakbox Common Errors & Fixes for Them
Tweakbox app is the best alternative for jailbreak in the market. This third party app store provides tweaked apps, modified apps, hacked games. Following are the common errors that Tweakbox users complain mostly about.
White/Blank Screen Error
Sometimes out of nowhere, your phone screen can go blank or white, this is quite common and most irritating errors of all time, but luckily it is one of the easiest errors that can be fixed immediately. Follow the instructions given below to fix the error.
- Go to the iOS settings app
- Scroll down and locate Safari section.
- Choose Clear and Tap “clear ” to delete the Website Data.
Now Your screen will turn into normal mode again.
Profile installation failed. Couldn’t communicate with the helper application
This happens when the source of the Tweakbox has become an unidentifiable source (unknown source) to the device. This is also one of the very common errors that occur when a third party app runs on your device.
Follow the steps given below to fix the error.
- uninstall the app immediately, and reinstall it.
- Go to settings > scroll down to locate general > device management
- Tap on Install (the top right corner)
- Tap Install again (pop up window)
- Enter your device passcode.
- Wait for the successful installation to be over.
Now your reinstalled app must be working properly.
Invalid Argument Supplied
At a glance, this may make you feel scared, but just like the two errors mentioned above, it can be fixed easily.
- You have to uninstall this third-party app.
- Reinstall it.
- Restart your phone to get the faster functioning ability.
- Now go to reinstalled Tweakbox and open it.
- Go to settings check whether there are any latest updates available or not.
- Tap and Install the latest updates available.
Now your reinstalled Tweakbox is error free. The main reason behind this error is delaying the installation of existing latest updates. Make sure when you are notified about an update, go ahead and install to avoid errors.
Can’t Download TweakBox
This is a mistake user normally make while trying to download the latest updated version while having the old version installed on the device.
This will cause conflicts and will lead to pop a message, saying
“Can’t Download Tweakbox “.
To avoid this kinda download errors, please make sure that your current app is uninstalled before the new app installation.
To fix this error, delete all the files of Tweakbox, Reboot your device before reinstalling the app again.
You can download the latest & stable version of Tweakbox from here.
Profile Installation Failed Error
Recent years Tweakbox did not face profile installation errors but hundreds and thousands of reports came in flooding regarding this error recently. And it has become one of the major and most frequent errors that users face during the installation process of Tweakbox app.
Overloaded servers cause this error. The highly intense traffic on the servers can be avoided by delaying the installation process by few hours.but sometime this might not be a fix for this error.
Method no 2.
Clearing cache and browsing history of your device can solve fix this error.
- Turn on the aeroplane mode before clearing the browser history and cache.
- Go to settings, locate the Safari browser.
- Tap on the ”clear the history and website data”.
- Tap again on the clear the history and website data when prompted.
- This will clear all cache and history of your device.
- try installing the app again.
Untrusted Developer Error
Unknown developer or when developer can’t be verified can cause this error to occur. The error message will be popped up the second after you tap on the icon. The name of the developer on the message should be noted.
- Open Settings > General > Profiles> the developer name> Trust
- Once it is done, try again to check whether the error is fixed or not.
App Revoked Error
Recent years tech mogul Apple has started its own war against the third party apps like Tweakbox, Cydia Impactor etc. Apple company revokes the enterprise certificate when Apple senses the unofficial or third party installer exists on any of the iDevices. When your app faces revoke, the only thing you can do to rectify the situation is reinstalling the app.
Another way to avoid this problem is by operating the app while using a VPN which promises you a secure and private connection which prevents information of your third-party app getting exposed to the Apple company. Nowadays developers have developed anti revoke apps to avoid revokes.
- Clearing website data may help to resolve this. Go to settings >Safari >clear website data >tap and confirm clear
- And Restart your phone.
Errors mentioned above are the commonly seen errors among the Tweakbox user community and many errors can be easily fixed.
If you are facing any other error apart from mentioned above, please comment below. We’ll find the best suited solution for you.